Top Note : rare lily Middle Notes : lily petals Base Notes : lily leaves   Baiser Vole EDP by Cartier     Reason I got to k...

Baiser Vole EDP by Cartier review


Top Note : rare lily
Middle Notes : lily petals
Base Notes : lily leaves
 
Baiser Vole EDP by Cartier 
 

Reason I got to know this perfume Cartier brand is my boyfriend. The fragrance of cartier is not very popular in Korea. So I didn't know. One day, My boyfriend from abroad gave me a present. CARTIER BAISER VOLE LYS ROSE EDT! YSE! This is not the main PERFUME of today. I love smell of the last(Base Note) so I bought a perfume that made my favorite smell feel bigger. That’s Baiser Vole EDP by Cartier. I’m going to write a review from now on.
 
Let me see, In list of Note is lily bouquet ONLY. that's right?
I put perfume on my wrists. First It is moist. Continually, This is as bitter as a lily stalk. I can feel a lot of leaves overall.
 
As time goes by, the moist lily petal changes into the fragrance of lily powder. This is They are still moist. It might be because of that This perfume has a feeling of purity.
 
After an hour of perfume, This scent of my favorite smell. It has a rough, deep, cool scent and a delicate vanilla scent. The sweetness is masked by the smell of the stem, so it is not very noticeable, but it is very attractive. I can feel the powdery a little bit.
 
After 6 hour of perfume, Peaches or Plum scent remain on the skin. It smells like the smell of HALLOWEEN KISS SEXY EDT by J.DEL POZO or Lovely Sweet Sixteen by JEANNE ARTHES.
 
What season does this perfume go with you? It looks like spring, but all except summer.
 
Baiser Vole EDP by Cartier running time is 5 to 6 hours.
 
Test it out, too!
 
End.






 Baiser Vole EDP



Baiser Vole EDP

0 개의 댓글: