Top Notes : Pomegranate, Red currant, Champagne Middle Notes : Passionfruit, Honeysuckle, Pinkpeony Base Notes : Sugar, Musk, Austral...

Be Jeweled EDP by VERAWANG review

Top Notes : Pomegranate, Red currant, Champagne
Middle Notes : Passionfruit, Honeysuckle, Pinkpeony
Base Notes : Sugar, Musk, Australian Sandalwood

Be Jeweled Vera Wang EDP
by
Vera Wang




Long time ago, I putted on the Be jeweled by vera wang perfume. Then I thought this scent is only very sweet. After a longtime, again I put on the this perfume I realiized Be Jeweled EDP is other charm.
 
Scent is start with fresh, moist fresh pomegranate and red current. It’s getting remind that is air bubble of soda candy. After a while, It’s sour but too sugary. The scent was so sweet, I thought it wasn’t my cup of tea. Then I felt the scent of champagne a little. the cool air kept by soda air or champagne.
 
Time goes by, The sweet getting disappear as the sour is strong. I thought it was a very sweet perfume but I felt bitter by a pinkpeony and honeysuckle. I don't think this is a very young feeling. They was kept the whole scent.
 
After 4 hours, A musk cloudy appeared. After Woody scent gave me cool feeling, delicate feeling.
 
Be Jeweled EDP by VERAWANG perfume are more than 12 hours left on the skin. but I recommend the spray in 4 hours again because sparkling of Top notes and middle notes goes away.
 
Be Jeweled EDP by VERAWANG perfume goes well in spring, summer.
    
THE END.

0 개의 댓글: